Friday, October 28, 2011

BEN & JERRY

Ben & Jerry Homemade, Inc.
30 Community Drive,
South Burlington, Vt. 05403-6828


Dear Ben, Dear Jerry,


I would like to register a complaint. I live on cigarettes, coffee, red meat, bacon, butter, ice cream and chocolate. You might call me a right-wing ideologue since I am a member of the Christian Coalition. And as a card carrying. Member of same, some of my friend are in the agbusiness, and some of them are MILK PRODUCERS.

Your stand against a HARMLESS bovine additive that produces more milk that GOD intended is nothing short of criminal. Don't you realize my friend are out to make a buck????????????? You are costing him money that they want to spend on themselves! You are TOTALLY un-American and you are a bunch of SUBVERSIVES!


I will make every attempt to thwart their endeavors.


Thank you.


Most Sincerely Yours,
MR. Conservative

No comments:

Post a Comment